DIGADEX HOLDINGS LIMITED
12, Dimostheni Severi, 6th floor, o
ﬃce 601, 1080 Nicosia, Cyprus firstname.lastname@example.org
What This Policy Covers
Information Collection and Use
Digadex collects contact information through our website when you choose to provide it, such as your name, username, or email address. For example, you may be asked to provide us with contact information when you register with the digadex website and when you purchase the Services. The decision to provide this information is optional; however, if you elect not to register or provide such information, you may not be able to access certain content, features, or services available on or through the digadex website. In order to make payments owed to Publishers, digadex may also request additional information from Publishers such as other contact information and billing account information.
Digadex uses this contact and billing information to operate and improve our website and Services, such as to provide notices about your Service, to fulfill your service requests, or to request your feedback or conduct research. Adigadex also uses contact information to send you information about new products or Services; where digadex needs your permission to do this, we only send such information in accordance with any permissions granted.
We may also collect additional information through our website and Services, such as the following:
● 'Free form' demographic information (e.g. age, gender, marital status)
● Browser information (e.g. URL, browser type, 'click through' data)
● Ad reporting or delivery data (e.g. size/type of ad, ad impressions, location/format of ad, data about interactions with the ad)
● Device-type information (e.g. screen dimensions, device brand and model)
● Unique identification numbers (e.g. IP address and mobile/cell phone device ID)
● Location data (as derived from IP address or GPS (for mobile))
● Interest segments (i.e. inferred information on the behavior or likely interests associated with a device)
● Retargeting data (i.e. data revealing previous interest in a product or website)
● Information about the possible relationships among diﬀerent browsers and devices
With respect to data collected via the digadex, we may combine information that does not directly identify an individual with data collected from other sources and disclose the combined information to participating publishers, advertisers and ad networks so that they can determine whether to bid on ad inventory and in order to improve the relevance of the advertising presented to users. We also use the information we collect to host, operate, maintain, secure, and further develop and improve our Services, such as to keep track of advertising delivery and to measure the eﬀectiveness of advertising delivered through our Services, and investigate compliance with digadex's policies and terms and conditions.
We use the following categories of cookies for our website and Services:
● Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, Services you have asked for such as remembering your login details cannot be provided.
● Performance Cookies
These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use our website. For example, we use these cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve, such as navigation and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
● Functionality Cookies
These cookies remember choices you make such as the country from which you visit our website, language and search parameters such as size, color or product line. These cookies can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and relevant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
● Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the eﬀectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. Please see our Interest-Based Advertising section below for information about your choices regarding our use of these technologies for interest-based advertising.
Publishers, advertisers and third-party ad networks that participate in the digadex may also utilize cookies or similar technologies to deliver ads and monitor the performance of such ads. The collection of information through cookies or similar technologies by such third parties will be governed by their own privacy policies and principles, which digadex does not control.
● with your express permission;
● with our aﬃliates, which include entities controlling, controlled by, or under common control with digadex;
● where we contract with third parties to provide certain services, such as advertising, analytics, data management services, web hosting, and web development ("Service Providers"). We ask Service Providers to confirm that their privacy and security practices are consistent with ours, we provide our Service Providers with only the information necessary for them to perform the services we request, and Service Providers are prohibited from using such information for purposes other than as specified by digadex;
● in the event that digadex is merged, sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets (including in bankruptcy), or in the event of another corporate change, we may disclose or transfer information in connection with such transaction; and
● where we believe it is necessary to protect digadex or our users; to enforce our terms or the legal rights of digadex or others; or to comply with a request from governmental authorities, legal process, or other legal obligations.
We may also share and disclose other information that we collect, including aggregate information, as we consider necessary to develop and provide our Services, including in the ways described above. The information that we share in this way would not, in the United States, be considered to personally identify an individual.
Public Forums. Digadex may oﬀer online resources that facilitate communications among the digadex client community and others. Whenever you voluntarily post information to any public forum oﬀered by digadex, such information along with your user name can be accessed by other users of the forum, including members of the public if the forum is open to the public.
Reviewing and Updating Information
Digadex takes reasonable steps to ensure that information is accurate, complete, current, and reliable for its intended use. For contact or billing information submitted through our website, you may review, correct, update, or change your information, request that we delete your information, or remove your information from our direct marketing eﬀorts, at any time by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
International Information Transfers
Information that we collect is stored using procedures and practices reasonably designed to help protect information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
Opt-out service: http://adsettings.digadex.com